Monday, October 15, 2007

Gpsphone Pokemon Smaragd Rom

e6600@4.0Ghz

New Personal Record e6600@4.0Ghz

Yeah, yeah, yeah I finally got my E6600 to 4.0GHz both I resisted!

was locked and end with the problem of voltage, because to take it to 3.9Ghz and stabilize more or less had to be at 1.7v so much and would not move from there, but the other day talking to hersounds, I did see that if temperature down much, would need less voltage , so I set to work and put CPU almost in front of air conditioning and started to overclock.

Here are a few pictures and link validation.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=255001

punctuation the 1st Best of Overclock@4.0 66.88% 5.6.6.21 1 Ghz : 1

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Patagonian 3rd and 4th in the Overclocking World Record Database

Patagonian Greetings.



0 comments:

Post a Comment